Toribash
Original Post
Hello, I am Elipsis.
Nice to meet you all. I am looking forward to playing in this community. I'm hoping to make lots of friends and hoping to meet alot of nice people. Sorry for editing but I wanted to add more stuff. I also love Photoshop. I'm beginner and would like some help if you could give it.
Last edited by Elipsis; Jul 10, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
Great, a new member who can spell correctly and doesn't have millions of numbers in his name. Welcome to Toribash and enjoy your stay.
collect snots from the nose
Hello. I'm JimJam Elipsis, great to meet you. At least you can spell like some idiots here.
FTW BlakNWyte
Unlike*

And no problem Elipsis, I'd just like to tell you that there's a support forum for your questions, like the one you posted in discussion, though I guess you should post them in here for a while as you learn the ropes.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Elipsis View Post
Hello JimJam, I love the name. Nice to meet you.

Thanks, If you need any help, just ask.
FTW BlakNWyte
I'm guessing you mean "unlike", JimJam. :P

Welcome to the community. If you're into art, then texturing would probably be a good place for you to make some credits. If you need any help, feel free to ask the Toribash Texture Mob.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Red name = Alpha Team = admin.
Avatar is a test of a new feature we're working on.

Also, this belongs in the Introductions area - moved. >.>

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&