Ranking
Original Post
Clan Membership Timer
I would like to implement the idea for a timer that is added the moment you click accept on the invite for a clan. This would start a timer that would count upward going by minuets, then hours, then days, weeks, Months then the specific date. the timer would be located under your name on the clan page in the members rankings list. it would look like:

(for the specific date)
MasterFate
Active Member of (clan name) since May, 14 2014

(for days, weeks, years, etc...)
Lister
Active Member of (clan name) Since 4 days ago

this timer would be located in the user info page as well under the Toribash join date. The reason i ask for this it could help spot clan hoppers, it could also clear up the confusion some people have when trying to rank up in their clan. giving people a clear idea of who has the correct experience when it cones to ranking up.

The timer would Stop when you Quit a clan and will not reset until you accept another clan invite:

Lister
Quit Clan (name) 12 hours ago

Jake
Quit Clan (name) Since May 11, 2014
Last edited by Slau; Feb 17, 2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added prefix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I definitely like the idea. I see no reason to have this due to the fact that it is kinda useless, but I would love to see it. It is more a clan timeline. Maybe there could just be a date rather than an exact timer. I support the idea of a clan timeline. This would let you route out clan hoppers *cough*Altair(2WC)*cough*, or just give you a general insight of the persons interest. I am actually surprised that something in these lines has not been done or mentioned before.
A hasbeen like the rest
True I was also surprised when I checked to see if this was ever mentioned before. Anyway I don't want a ACTUAL timer I ment like the way I works for thread and post timers like how it says (posted 4 days ago) and it updates as time goes by.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I love the idea, as Danny stated that it would be easier to track down clan hoppers, but I also think that it would make managing your clan waaay easier.

(im)

I see no harm can be done with this ( unless to clan hoppers ). You can easily track when and what clan the person left, and easily manage your clan recruitment thread.

Supported.
Bringer of Hell
Supported this would help the leaders and co leaders doing their job easily and faster its better than pressing all the players names and check when their last activity was.
yea.
that can become handy especially when starting a clan it helps you define if the clan members deserve a ranking up.
Supported.

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Absolutely Supported. This would make it so easy to separate members into ranks based on loyalty (if your clan does that), and could help weed out clan hopping.
I think its safe to assume that this is something that should be added to the next update of the forum. I do not know why this has not been thought up before. it seems like such a easy way to keep order in the forums. with this you would really either have to be desperate for a clan or just plain stupid to try to clan hop. thank you guys for all the support I hope to see this idea be launched. now it has also come to my attention that the question may arise of the likes of: "if this goes through, what happens to the current members timers" well this could be solved in the matter of using the same coding for the timers on current members as the one used to keep track of forum post times. It may work like that or it may not, I do not know the codings but im just taking a guess. anyway once again thanks for the support and I hope this gets approved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah and while your at it why can't Clan Members have this too? It would make it easier to see who's Online in your Clan. And I believe there's a glitch(Or maybe it's intended) that when people are in-game but not on forums it shows them as Offline. Fix it pls?
Last edited by Merc; Oct 2, 2014 at 06:05 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |