Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
~Friday the 13th~
So yea Friday the 13th ...Will it wasn't my best day in my life. In the morning i went to school. Had a regular day. Until around 4pm. My day began to shift. I was with friends. hanging out and around my street. And for some crazy reason. I some how got hurt. Hard to explain, like for example one of my friends is skating. He does a trick and out of know where his trucks breaks and his wheel goes straight to my face. Shit like that. But that never happened. Another thing is around 10:30pm 11:30pm. We were playing a game called "E". It's like hide and seek but ya. We had basically a whole street to run around and shit. So we played. Won some and lose some. Then one of my friends was riding my bike though the game. But....he left it near a truck at the end of our street. It was there for less then 10mins. We checked back dang..Gone...I live next to a bike trail and a park. Also near Pearl Harbor. So we think some kind of stoned homeless fuck took my bike. But idk it's ridiculous. Man I had that bike since elementary! gah...Other werid stuff happen but to lazy to type. So ya...

~Did anything happen to you on the day? Cause im really superstitious.~
/Invade
I saw the uninvited in theater 13 yesterday. :O There were a bunch of noisy-ass teens in the theater. That's really all that happened to me on friday that 13th. (Had no school)
/Invade
I hate people that do that :/

I HAD NO SCHOOL TOO xD
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
you guys are lucky but my buddy B-day is on friday the 13th and he come over so it was a same old same old day
Anime United
No I was just saying I hate people who talk in the movies

Sure! :3
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."