Ranking
Original Post
Yo
Quick Intro:
I love music. I hate rap. The emotes are cool looking. Mac > PC. Me > 9,000. I'm always late to the party. Ketchup improves anything 78% of the time. It's only a trap when it doesn't look like one. Blackbeard kidnaps Luffy's brother, Ace, and turns him into the World Government to become the Shishibukai that replaces Crocodile.

Hi, internet. Glad to meet you.
Originally Posted by TheDrage View Post
Quick Intro:
I love music. I hate rap. The emotes are cool looking. Mac > PC. Me > 9,000. I'm always late to the party. Ketchup improves anything 78% of the time. It's only a trap when it doesn't look like one. Blackbeard kidnaps Luffy's brother, Ace, and turns him into the World Government to become the Shishibukai that replaces Crocodile.

Glad to meet you too. Welcome to toribash.
this guy is awesome.

... I like rap though

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by TheDrage View Post
Quick Intro:

Err... Hi, Im Not Internet :/
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
Err... Hi, Im Not Internet :/

D:
WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?
(NOTE: This is not my normal behavior. Just an FYI.)
I'm glad we have a normal new member to add to the community.

Welcome to Toribash.
Last edited by Boomer; Aug 14, 2009 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Lolshitgrammar
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Gee, thanks.

Also, what's the server and channel for the IRC? I really need help finding stuff around here ;(
server: irc.toribash.com
Main channel: #toribash

also hi, welcome etc. You are awesome.

Any other questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other admins/smods (Red and blue names). We tend to help people and all that stuff.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when