Ranking
Originally Posted by zZNanoSoundZz View Post
TO ALL THE LEADERS OF RECURITMENT AND ETC DO NOT INVITE SKTIZOFRENIK OR A GUY NAMED zaknahnan (I think is the name) Because I hav had my own personal problems with him and ive seen how immature and unstable he can be. He is unreliable a jerk and has emotional breakdowns at times and blows it out on everyone around him. He is only wanting to join the clan to make me angry and to just be in a high ranking clan :P DONT INVITE HIM TRUST ME HES BAD NEWS!!!

this doesn't belong here, pm the leader and please fix your caps lock button
we are not going to watch over your personal issues for you, if you have a problem take it up in the app thread
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
sup guys! long time and finally! finally you made it official! good job ppl! u should be proud now let me check out the threads
I never forget.
That's awesome. I'm glad to know we (even though I'm new, so I haven't been so useful) achieved another goal.
-----
1st place, there we go! :P
Last edited by juninhonho; Aug 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chips '-'
hello nitro this was supposed to be when i joined the clan a 2nd time but still hasn't happened but ill give you all the link to it anyways.it just expresses my feelings to you guys so here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiEI9jJ_7s
Originally Posted by GlassLie View Post
hello nitro this was supposed to be when i joined the clan a 2nd time but still hasn't happened but ill give you all the link to it anyways.it just expresses my feelings to you guys so here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiEI9jJ_7s

Glass, you weren't "supposed" to join. You were supposed to make a good app, and maybe you could come back. Stop trying to make us invite you or I will blacklist you.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Glass, you weren't "supposed" to join. You were supposed to make a good app, and maybe you could come back. Stop trying to make us invite you or I will blacklist you.

Exactly what i am saying here^
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
That Glass is getting really annoying, like Frost said, he was supposed to make a good app. He isn't even trying to make a nice app. I don't have the ability to make it, but I'd blacklist him too. :s
-----
I have made a donation for NitroBank, okay?
Last edited by juninhonho; Aug 31, 2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chips '-'