Toribash
hello here i am with my post for today and it comes with... REPLAYS. ive tried differenct mods that i am showing to you all today. and some of my "staged" combos
-----
OH NO one of my replays is glitched it says the wrong name. it is the lenshu battle i am the one that does the headbutt. i belive the name is renegade i guess i saved it too late and it took my fight but changed me to the next guy in line
-----
i checked back here like 3 times today and no one is posting anything. how are we going to get the word out. i could try to find the clan members and tell them if you want
Attached Files
1st ninjitsu.rpl (79.1 KB, 6 views)
death attack combo .rpl (205.8 KB, 10 views)
epc lenshu.rpl (89.6 KB, 8 views)
orbital bombardment.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
wushu arm fracture .rpl (24.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by D34THM4N; Aug 10, 2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The bringer of death has arrived
i posted shit there
-----
lololololol
-----
lol
Last edited by codster949; Aug 10, 2012 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by lexicat View Post
ima cat

Originally Posted by darklotus69 View Post
if your happy and you know it rawr your face off

Originally Posted by codster949 View Post
i posted shit there
-----
lololololol
-----
lol

ok guys its nice to see that your all trying to post every day and its good to see we have a new page. but can we keep the spam and the useless posts down, sry lexi but things like "ima cat" or "i posted shit there" and then a random load of lols. and even you lotus the clan leader... look if we're going to get anywhere as a clan this is the best place to start. try and keep the posts like mine you know helpful or post about something that has happend to you today you know stuff like that. I'm not sure about you guys but I want this clan to get some where and its not going to be easy picking ourselves of the ground without a little help.
i agree with you fully i think i wrote somthin like that in my other post. we need to start putting some heart into the post because the forum is like our torihome so we should decarate it with meaningful post and what you have been doing. (and mabey some replays 0_0)
-----
what do we do about teh clan members that have a different account. how do we get them to interact with the clan
Last edited by D34THM4N; Aug 11, 2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
see guys posting every day nothing to hard right? and good point death well thats one for lotus to work out I'm just here to help the clan get back on its feet.
here is my dayly update this happend yesterday but i won a tourney and i got some replays to show you guys my awesome abillitys lol azura was for the tourney win. other was a guy who claimed to be a blackbelt but sucked.
Attached Files
me vs azura.rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)
hello everyone in the clan sup
-----
heres a replay from a game and it mite no be ther tho so if it is its ther
Last edited by codster949; Aug 11, 2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump