Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 14Wotan88 View Post
Welcome new members ;)

Is anyone online right now? If so then we could do something.

Yeah, me and sergio...

We should use the irc more to avoid such posts. Kira was flooded of posts like that.
Nito is right but everytime I enter the IRC there is no one. Please try to enter the IRC when you play TB and check it out like every 10 minutes.
And if we want to get official we should really avoid useless posts/spam. Because of them many clans are getting rejected. It's not a very big problem now but when we are going to apply for official we should "think" about our posts and only post about the clan.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Nito is right but everytime I enter the IRC there is no one. Please try to enter the IRC when you play TB and check it out like every 10 minutes.
And if we want to get official we should really avoid useless posts/spam. Because of them many clans are getting rejected. It's not a very big problem now but when we are going to apply for official we should "think" about our posts and only post about the clan.

Exactly. And also please limit the use "Going to sleep now".
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Exactly. And also please limit the use "Going to sleep now".

yep we should do that and post serious things.
20th place on the clan list! Keep it up guys! :-)
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
20th place on the clan list! Keep it up guys! :-)

I guess we all entered at different times because I try enter every once and a while but no ones in there but ill try to join it more often

Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
yep we should do that and post serious things.

Anyone have any ideas on what we should be working on or towards in this clan
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
In my opinion we should do something to get more known. Something like a betting server on the weekend would help.
In my opinion we should do something to get more known. Something like a betting server on the weekend would help.

Can confirm that it works. It also gives a lot of TC.
it doesnt allways give lots of tc it takes *tc* i lost 10k tc for a global and get like 1000-2000
Existential Crisis.
Depends when you do it. You have to do it when there are much players and no other globalized betting servers. When its like that you get much tc.
And just won a war against MFT with 15-14