Ranking
Original Post
Tori-Investigation Episode 2.
So, i was playing some jousting today when all out of nowhere, someone named "player4" came into the server.

The odd thing occured when i saw his head, it was basicly a pink uke head, you will be able to see it in the custom folders.

Also there is a "player3" who is basicly a green uke, it is a very distincive style that both uke and tori have, obviously made by hampa.

I take a peek into player4's profile since he was online at the time i was able to, It showed that he joined Tomorowand had no posts no anything. I took a look at his inventory, and what lay there was nothing, but how does he have the head texture? I would think he was some bot as tori and uke are, but he was speaking accordingly, this makes me think he was being tested for use in 4-3 player mode.

I have yet to see player3 ingame or online but i am sure the results are the same.

4Player coming out soon?
I hope so
the god
thats freaky cula, can i help you on your next epasoid??
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
i could also give you an ameteur opinion on certain things that you investigate.

if my freshman workload wont kill my eyes.
Hmm... I just noticed the same as well. Good observation. I hope they'll make a 4v4 match system.