Toribash
Original Post
+Resolution BUG
Dont know why, but TB started to eat 100% of my CPU, and its laggy, but it shows 31fps..

Also i tryed to change the screen size/resolution and so i foun i small bug. I changed the resolution to 400x300 px and the screen was so small that is impossible to change it back :-S (see attachments)
Attached Images
bug.jpg (52.1 KB, 15 views)
if you rly can change it back i think there's a notepad file to change the resolution somwhere...
re-entering the torbash comunity
When you're playing SP, simply type resolution 800x800, and adjust it to what you prefer from there.

To the other problem about it running slow, first set the framerate to 60 instead of 30. If that doesn't work, remove some shader options, like fluid blood, that helps a lot.
i found where was the problem with laggs - TB don like Utorrent

"simply type resolution 800x800"
tryed-dont works
-Open an other toribash version with the normal resolution and open the other wich glitch
-go on option fo both and type TAB 16 time for weight put 960 after this type 1 time TAB for height put 540 after this again type 2 time TAB for OK
-voila it's ok
-or simply reinstal the version!!!!
Sorry, man. I screwed up. You're supposed to type /resolution 800 800 without the x. Sorry again. That will fix it, I promise you.