Toribash
View Poll Results: Am I Bad For [a]?
Yes
10 Votes / 25.00%
No
30 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Heh tbh I didn't mind when you where in, but that's just me.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
I wouldn't think so. It's not like you're representing a political party or the like... it's just a clan. You will be judged as an individual regardless of your clan. Anyone who thinks differently is just creating unnecessary drama.
well thats not really true, clans rep is based alot on the people in it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
i voted "no", however your behavior in the [a] tournament thread tilted me a little towards "yes" (but not enough to change my vote).
Originally Posted by isha View Post
Edit: I meant am I a bad representative of [a]? Do I bring down the overall reputation of the clan?

Tbh, I'm surprised you really care. But, I feel most people are intimidated by the whole clan overall, Doesn't matter who represents the clan, but what most people think of the clan itself. Being the clan (previously, or as of now too). Is intimidating by itself. PID, having previously been in this clan also adds to being an intimidating clan(using that word too much, i know). I feel you have nothing to worry about. I mean, Ark certainly has a reputation of being um...inactive <.<
but I don't care. Neither should you.
translation: We are very fucking Intimidating.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
translation: We are very fucking Intimidating.

...aaah...

I think I fail at being scared towards other clans X)
I am not going to vote.

Also, if we are intimidating towards other clans, i think we should make more effort to get them to like us more, not saying we should try and become less excellent, just more sociable towards more people.
PARANDROID