Toribash
Original Post
ROFLCopter mod!
I made this for MP(multiplayer).

What you do is grab on to the ROFLcopter. But if you don't, you get smashed... and if you manage to get out of that... you're dqed by a dojo that has the size of 1! I made you have to grab the ROFLcopter!

I know this looks a lot like baron mod but this is different... I didn't just edit baron mod and call it a new mod.

Settings are in the mod, so no need to change them. But if they do not work the setting are:
Engage height: 1000
Engage distance: 3000
DMthreshold:225
Dojosize: 1
Matchframes: 700
Turnframes: 50

A basic opener: press "c", raise left shoulder, left bending lumbar, press space 2 times and then do whatever

Please tell me this can be good for MP.
Thank you Mrpoptart for zipline mod so I can change uke's height and placement easier.

+rep would be very appreciated!
Sorry if I added to many pictures.
Attached Files
_ROFLcoptermod.tbm (2.5 KB, 131 views)
Last edited by Beeh; Apr 4, 2008 at 02:45 AM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Addicting. Kinda hard to let go at the right time though.
Church of BnW
I put a basic move, and 400 dm? don't you want to rip anything off?
Looks fun, how about an instagib block that you hit if you don't let go in the time you said.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
wheres the copter?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
that dont look like no copter
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.