Toribash
it wont be hard if u do wat i do ;
wat i have problems sometimes wit is my opener but using ur glute helps alot like extend one and contract da other

RELAX RELAX RELAX i almost never start of pressing C i just make up a opener then when i like wat i see in the ghost i continue

LOOK FOR OPPURTUNITIES i dont go random i find way to DM then i go for it besides u got nothin to lose u can always go back to is and edit by pressin E some of my ways is a tear(grab it, raise shoulders extend pecs, lower shoulders),the momentum kick(somehow gain some air, take a small part of his body by grabbin him by one hand,i usually do this once ive already torn him to pieces, lower that shoulder , extend butts,rotate chest where u see fit, and ur knee shouldve been contracted, extend it. then finally the one arm tear, i usually do this on butts and pecs only, use grippy hands and contract elbow and rotate chest

thats about it
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
maniownu go to a thread called decapwarehose i got some replays in there thats how u should make ur relays
Horribly stiff, slow and symmetrical. Something like this requires no skill at all. At least make an effort when you make a new replay.
Last edited by Marco; Oct 9, 2009 at 08:20 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time