ES Recruitment Drive
Alright, I slightly adjusted the light on the left side of the face to make it coincide better with the rest, and I sort of lowered the hairline a tiny bit. The chin is a tad bit high in relation to the mouth, but it's such a minor problem, and fixing it would involve modifying the head in more ways than would be beneficial in the long run. Slightly adjusted WIP is coming a bit later.
Preposterously dank.
Waf is spot on about the hairline and the nose.
That being said, there are not many flaws other than those and the fact that I find the mouth a bit awkward.
It's refreshing to see new artists come up with actual Anime textures rather than the usual emo slush.

Good job.

EDIT:
To respond to the comment about the chin being too high, I disagree.
I would even be so bold to say that this is the first head where the chin does NOT bother me.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Ah, thanks Sonik. I tried touching up the nose and lowered the hairline a bit.

WIP

The mouth does take some getting used to, but in my defense it's a pretty fuckin' weird mouth. I'm probably going to touch up the hairline, and maybe lower it a bit more if need be. Thanks for all the comments guys, I wouldn't have thought of half of that stuff. Keep 'em coming.
Preposterously dank.
The nose looks pretty darn decent from up here, can't say much about the hairline as I'm not sure what it'll look like on the sphere.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
B-B-B-BUMP
Mother of all necroposts, this one's a bit of a doozy.

Anyhow, I'm bumping this because I decided to make hand and foot textures to go along with the head, but the mapping and lighting of the hands is currently kicking my ass. I made a (quite frankly, atrocious) quick sketch of where I approximated the different shades should go on the hand, but I'd like some input before I finalize it.

Color

Sketch

The bottom of the hand is giving me the most trouble in terms of shading, and the back of the hand looks a bit bare but I'm not quite sure what to add in order to solve that problem. Again, this is far from being done, so if it looks a tad shitty, that's because it is. Still, comments and critique are appreciated. Fire away.
Preposterously dank.
wow cool , Nomad u mad the head and hand or what ? , cuz its really awesome but u can make an set for it it would be awesome :3 , am i right
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
wow cool , Nomad u mad the head and hand or what ?

... yes
Preposterously dank.