Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
That is lowballing from what I see.
I will do:
- 14k Obsidian Scythe.
- 40k Magma Force
- 70k Ground Texture
- 35k Static Relax

The rest is fine considering you and I will profit from it.

Not lowballing really. Pretty much typical prices for resale purchasing with bit room to haggle on couple (without even considering that now there's that 10% tax in market in addition.)

sent for all but Obsidian Scythe., Magma Force, Static Relax. You've successfully sent 161500 ToriCredits to max.

Counters:
- 12.5k Obsidian Scythe. (been recently around 18k in market so not that unreasonable)
- 26k Magma Force (was 40k in old market before it was taken down day or two ago + sold one less than week ago for 35k, so basically just overpriced rn on market, last one took long time to sell for that price too)
- 25k Static Relax (long sale time + notable price drops not that rare with this if competition. Been around 35-40k on market at times, so bit overpriced rn too)

and sent 3k extra since you got offered that much more for the ground compared to your counter
Last edited by joope1; Nov 12, 2021 at 05:52 PM. Reason: added counters
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Not lowballing really. Pretty much typical prices for resale purchasing with bit room to haggle on couple (without even considering that now there's that 10% tax in market in addition.)

sent for all but Obsidian Scythe., Magma Force, Static Relax. You've successfully sent 161500 ToriCredits to max.

Counters:
- 12.5k Obsidian Scythe. (been recently around 18k in market so not that unreasonable)
- 26k Magma Force (was 40k in old market before it was taken down day or two ago + sold one less than week ago for 35k, so basically just overpriced rn on market, last one took long time to sell for that price too)
- 25k Static Relax (long sale time + notable price drops not that rare with this if competition. Been around 35-40k on market at times, so bit overpriced rn too)

and sent 3k extra since you got offered that much more for the ground compared to your counter

cheeeeeeeer's pal, sending now <3
Originally Posted by max View Post
cheeeeeeeer's pal, sending now <3

Ty <3, sent for those new deals + bit extra tc :) You've successfully sent 67000 ToriCredits to max.
I have added more stuff to the set of items i am selling!

The set of items I am selling

I am also still selling a 5.0 tori
Last edited by max; Nov 12, 2021 at 10:06 PM.
450tc kiai sound
400tc shrak
4k lil spooks
8k luxurious cigar
12k katana
4k 2x gold relax
9k shutter shades
12k void ghost
8k pure hair
1.5k neptune force
1.5k vampire relax
Last edited by joope1; Nov 15, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
450tc kiai sound
400tc shrak
4k lil spooks
8k luxurious cigar
12k katana
4k 2x gold relax
9k shutter shades
12k void ghost
8k pure hair
1.5k neptune force
1.5k vampire relax

20k for the void ghost.
Pusga has offered more for the katana so I'll send you everything else besides the katana unless you offer more?