Ranking
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Those scammers who text you "Good Day! You have just won 830,000 pesos from the [insert random politician] Foundation! To claim your prize, Pls contact Attorney [insert random name], [insert random phone number]"

Never received those kind of texts.
Also, nice going Virtue.
Is avwave aware that he's part of this organization?
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Also, nice going Virtue.
Is avwave aware that he's part of this organization?

Nope. But he will. :> I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hey guys! I'd just like to ask, is it possible to be a member of two organizations?
Heart of Gold
Hey guys! I'd just like to ask, is it possible to be a member of two organizations?

I'm a member of this org, Gamer's Inc, Order of Taekkyon. So it is possible. This isn't a clan based system. So yes.
RIP ∑
master of the universe

Yes, this isn't like a clan.
Still busy with school and PS3 life!
Master of the arcane arts
I never find time to play on my ps3, but I have been getting into some pc games like LoL, and tf2 so there's that.

Also, feel free to join as many orgs as you want, orgs are just places of interest for people to gather and talk about said interests. Or a country org like us lol
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 3, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
oh ok. thanks guys. Oh and by the way, has anyone been watching the news? I was watching a while ago and, according to the news, a girl died because she took a selfie.
Heart of Gold
Yea. May her soul rest in peace.

And btw, i really find many Ph players playing. But they don't seem to be forum-active.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Hi guys I just got unbananned

also, some ph players don't know about the forum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER