Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.4 beta 1 (Steam, Windows only)
The first public beta of Toribash 5.4 is now available on Steam for Windows. To get it, switch to beta branch.
All the updates are exclusive to new UI and are not applicable to vanilla interface.

What's new:
- Overhauled tutorials
- New atmospheres system
- New shaders menu
- New mod selection menu
- New settings screen
- Ingame quests
- MoveMemory
- New tooltip
- Chat word filter
- A lot of miscellaneous fixes

Quick rundown on new features:

• Tutorials
    These still require some replay switching and better wording, but gameplay-wise they're pretty much at their final state.
  • Atmospheres
    Current build only includes two simple atmos, more will be added in coming days. If you want to make atmospheres for 5.4, contact me on forum or discord.
  • Mods
    We've made a cleanup of default mods folder and removed rarely used, broken or duplicate mods. If you know a super cool playable mod that's worth the stock folder and is more complicated than aikido (has env objects), post suggestions here.
  • Quests
    Quests won't currently work in regular rooms, look for updates to this thread in coming days.

As usual, anyone who finds a new bug gets 10k.
Suggestions are welcome.
Hey, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this or not nor do i know why it's like this,
but when i press the train with sensei it's just white screen, i go through the tutorial, but nothing is there but just the text, and i'm hearing hit sounds.
I thought maybe it doesn't load or something but i'm not experiencing any lag in general.

Screenshot

Last edited by Crollex; Dec 18, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
Right click Toribash in your Steam list, properties, Select beta.

Like this

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Found the bug
I found a bug, the second time I opened the menu, and the other times, well, the menu stopped working. Can't wait for my TC! :Banane1 0: (yes i know, that's an old dead meme)
-----
Another bug has been spotted? I'm not sure if it is a bug. The default mod does not exist.
Last edited by Charuzuu; Dec 18, 2018 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I also found a bug Where the sensi will often have a uke skin (Which for me is full azurite) and the personal character had Some odd custom skins which arent mine
Tutorial bugs found:
-First scene of tutorial is okay, but before it's over, it shows "tori" instead of "[YourUsername]", so it doens't show my textures and items;
-Kicking tutorial it shows "Tori" instead of "[YourUsername]", so it doens't show my textures and items.

Mod maker bugs found:
-Mod maker do not close;
-If you choose mod maker twice the game crash (choose it, it opens a scene with a green box, press esc and choose it again and the game crashes).
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]