Toribash
these guys listened to my new single that's how we passed!!!

https://soundcloud.com/aaron-patrick...-ii-remastered
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I listened to Nagato's new single and now I have to give you guys your second strike.

No but seriously you guys failed by two points unfortunately. You guys will now be facing de-officialization. You have 3 choices: choose death and you all get kicked but the clan name and tag will remain for 7 years, choose to go unofficial and you will all still remain in the clan with no board or brackets, or choose to appeal. You can appeal by sending me a PM within the next week stating why you guys deserve a second chance at official.

PM me within the next week with your guys' decision please
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
I listened to Nagato's new single and now I have to give you guys your second strike.

No but seriously you guys failed by two points unfortunately. You guys will now be facing de-officialization. You have 3 choices: choose death and you all get kicked but the clan name and tag will remain for 7 years, choose to go unofficial and you will all still remain in the clan with no board or brackets, or choose to appeal. You can appeal by sending me a PM within the next week stating why you guys deserve a second chance at official.

PM me within the next week with your guys' decision please

i thought i told u to fuckoff
Imagine killing the inferior bird clan (!) because they missed an arbitrary target by 2 (!) points