Ranking
Im wanna see bend's set too.
I'm fail on cute, my best kawaii set ever is my current ._.
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
hey.you posted this set in my request,too.should i be angry,lol?xDi hope he is not going to buy it cuz you have a chance in my request.
I'm [Addicted]
Lol, i only show it. No way to panic xD
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
Pa360uHuk - Fuck me, thats one of the best sets i've seen in the time i've been here, almost.
collect snots from the nose
i wonder how many players wich is trying on this req... i hope its many of em and that they r serious >.< well, gl everyone!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Ok i'll try even knowing i'll probably loose, but i'll try and try hard =P
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
the head is soooo much like Geisha that i wanna BANG HER!!!!

*grunts*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
well, darkjak, r u trying on this one?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
k, just got backl from holiday now
no pc there so i couldnt do anything
got some sick ideas though
how does a cute anime face work for you? with a white lycra type suit and flowers and bla bla bla on it?

just gotta finish up that epix comic request(done the hard parts) and i can get started
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-