Toribash
Well snorlaxen ...you should show that novi's set on forum so that there can be more competition to the tc quest...& let others know how much they would have to work to become better
KONY 2012
here's novitechs pic,
Attached Thumbnails
e7e63t.jpg  
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
no, not really... i'll just wait and see what comes, and i've seen good heads and im waiting for the texts to be done so please everyone, at least try!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Omfg Novitechs work is the sex :3

I need to get photoshop and start making texts >:O

Again good luck too all
I'm Going to try.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Dude, you are crazy! Pay 1 milion for texture set!? Looks like you don't know what to do with that TCs O_o
well, i paid 200k for my last set... and now im going big, i will pay 1 mil tcs just to make sure the text makers take some time and make something awesome, so i think i will be wearing this texture set my whole time in toribash...
well, i paid 200k for my last set... and now im going big, i will pay 1 mil tcs just to make sure the text makers take some time and make something awesome, so i think i will be wearing this texture set my whole time in toribash...

Wat maciekpl is saying is true though,You where the first 1 to request a texture set 1m since you can buy some pretty good items with 1m tc,it's like wasting real life money if you have bough that for real life money.
If i where you i would just have request a set for the same price 200k-300k.
And even so you have request the same thing [so I would think it was some waste]

But oh well let your topic continue the way it was.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |