ES Recruitment Drive
I wold like to see a script just like Dafe's pummel, but instead of aiming the head only, it wold aim a random joint each time i press the space button(works only on singleplayer)
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
@HiVoltage: Sorry for my mistake. I don't see a way to do this, too.
@YouDown: Like this? Still Dafe's script, just added 3 lines.
Attached Files
pummel7.lua (4.7 KB, 17 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by link1020 View Post
Its a good suggesestion, and i think William got it right, but made a little expantion on it. I'd love to see this script be made, it would be awesome. And for those who doesnt understand Williams explanation(no offense): If you hit a joint and it doesnt get dismembered, then you could see if it was close to get dismembered. Example: You hit a Joint and it says 80% damaged. Then it will stay at that damage procent, so if you hit it and give the rest of the 20% in damage, then it would dismember. It could also be expanded by making some joints harder to break than others, and maybe be able to adjust each one of them in singleplayer. I dont know if you understood this better, but its worth a try.

~Ninjabent

That's not really what I was asking for. I'm just looking for a simple script to show how close a joint is to breaking, not editing the actual game mechanics in any way.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Mar 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
As far as I understood you simply want a script that says how much damage a joint has taken during one hit vs. how much is needed to dm. That's impossible since you can't check how much damage a joint takes.
Last edited by psycore; Mar 22, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Hmm. doesn't the colour of the joint relate to the amount of damage it's taken?
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
That's not really what I was asking for. I'm just looking for a simple script to show how close a joint is to breaking, not editing the actual game mechanics in any way.

I know it wasnt what you were asking for. William and i was just building a little more on it (;
-----

Yes it does.
Last edited by link1020; Mar 23, 2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!

Yes, but currently we have no way of measuring that.
Is my suggestion of a joint boosting script possible for sp? Because it would be awesome if it worked Heres an example if what i meen (wii feature) Those sparks is when hes boosting...
I just want a simple script for that and the sparks and jointshape changing doesnt meen anything so aslong as i can boost joints then im happy with the script...
Id like to suggest a script that allows you to watch replay with visible changing of all joint states.
In default replay u see tori and uke with all joint in hold state. It would be big help in figuring out how some pros move just by quick glance.