Ranking
Worded a little bit sillily, but otherwise decent.

Also, we didn't get a free head texture. A head texture was part of the package we paid for.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Worded a little bit sillily, but otherwise decent.

Also, we didn't get a free head texture. A head texture was part of the package we paid for.

What's the difference?
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
What's the difference?

It wasn't free, ie they paid something and got the head AND the game. I think.

Also, Great list! As war_hero said, the wording is a bit silly, but otherwise awesome.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I never payed, ha, but I still am "sorta" oldish. (not really). Yeah, this brings back tons of memories about everything I have done in my toribash career. Thanks man.
It went we got our free head texture and we were also getting a special gift too, now days go by, we complain, weeks go by, we complain, months go by we leave, years go by few remain, and most have forgave/forgotten/accepted. Some might say the forum is our special gift, others insist it was the head and we need nothing else. But then the true argument isn't that we deserve something in the first place it's that they said we were going to get something and we never did, they lied and fail to admit it. Anyways this is all old and like I said it's been forgotten or accepted as is. I barely remember the exact details....
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
It wasn't free, ie they paid something and got the head AND the game. I think.

Also, Great list! As war_hero said, the wording is a bit silly, but otherwise awesome.

Well, it's the same thing with different words.
If they didn't pay additionally for a head texture, then it was free, same as being included in a bundle.

There is no difference.
I buy a playstation and a game in a bundle.
Am I buying both the playstation and the game?
Or, am I buying the playstation and getting the game.

In this case, it just came with the game, hence, being free.
the god
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Damn, I thought the first toribash was 2.9, I guess not :/
Is there anyway for us to download 0.2
It looks interesting :I

Couldn't find the 0.2 beta download. I'll put it up if I find it.

My native language is not English, that's probably why the wording is a bit silly as said.
Originally Posted by Dodekus View Post
Couldn't find the 0.2 beta download. I'll put it up if I find it.

My native language is not English, that's probably why the wording is a bit silly as said.

No, it's just that it's a bit dramatic.For example,
Originally Posted by Dodekus View Post
Long time ago, in the early age of ragdoll physics, a young man started to experiment with 3d object collision. This man had no idea of what he was doing, would bring a new life to the computer life. A life, that we today call. Toribash.

LIGHTING FROM MY EYES