Belt: orange belt
How long have you been playing: 2 months
How active are you i'm on almost every day
Why do you want to join this clan:your name sounds awsome
Why would we want you? because i i'm good at jousting
belt:black
how long have you been playing: 2 months
how active are you: every day i think
Why you want to join this clan:Because i have try to join any other clan, but now, i am sure i can join and for the name and the meber and for the power of this clan
why we whould want you? I am the ULTRA-BEST in instagib feet, i am average in twinsword 4.
I think i am good, huh?

I can join?
belt:green how long playing?:24/7 almost how achtive am i?:50% why do i want to be in this clan?:i never hvae been in one evea why should u have me?: casne im a great fighter online and in real life
Belt:Brown
How long have you been playing: About 3 months
How active are you: I play every night for 2-3 hours.
Why do you want to join this clan: Well, I hit brown belt, and since the pro servers don't work for me, I need someplace to play. Apart from that, the clan name would go well with my name.
Why would we want you?: I am a very strong judo player. Although I'm a brown belt, I have nearly 900 fights.
Belt:Brown abut halfway to black
How long have you been playing: a little bit over a month if i am remembering right.
How active are you:once daily unless i have something that day i have to do.
Why do you want to join this clan:because you seem like nice people, and i need some people to practice with.
Why would we want you?: Because i am excellent in judo, and will be a great asset.
Regretfully, I have to retract my application. Whilst applying here, I was also applying at the Beta Clan, and I am now a member of them. Thanks anyway though.
Belt:black
How long have you been playing:2 months
How active are you: every day
Why do you want to join this clan: cause its freakin awsome.YEAH
Why would we want you? cuz im the best