Toribash
Original Post
[R]Asian / Oriental / Yakuza style head
i don't see many heads of this type in tb and im hoping to grab one
as long as it is in style i don't care what its of or looks like
NO C/P
the pricing can be talked over i have 150k im not willing to pay all that for one head but like a said we can talk prices on the finished product
Last edited by Dejean; Nov 1, 2015 at 03:31 AM.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Bump i know there are at least a few decent artists left
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Will attempt it. Probably going to take a while due to it being a completely foreign style to me. I will have to do some research on the style and origins to get a good feel of it. Don't get your hopes up.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
as i said im ok with anything as its in style ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=536304
That's an Oni, idk if you like I can make it with normal colors.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that looks more like a newage style head depicting something Asian could be just the colors tho (i am not sure what style you like most but even if you're only good at tribal you could make a head that i might like if you good at intricate patterns) but its not really finished so i can't say if i would like it when its done but as of right now i can't say i like it much it seems promising though. i guess i would like to see it when you're done
if anyone is still working on this head pls posts wips if you got em
Crabs. I'm out. Computer freekin' messed up and deleted my files also forcing me to quit gimp in middle. Sorry, but I am going to step down on this. I need to cool off.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao