Ranking
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
banned for snapkicking

I'm writing a staff complaint right now, this is unacceptable.
-----
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
aye we don't kick around here, hehe. Well maybe a few of us, I know I do sometime.

banned for snapkicking
Last edited by WeppetKo; Mar 2, 2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
denied from official

Oh wow. I'm like very butthurt right now Erth.. How dare you corrupt our Genius Planning!?!
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Played 50 games, I'm in the green zone again. Actually very close to 9th dan too.

I'm ready to receive official. KThanks.
Been a while since I've had access to clan boards. Nice to see Origin as lively it is. Good job weppet. ❤️
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Played 50 games, I'm in the green zone again. Actually very close to 9th dan too.

I'm ready to receive official. KThanks.

damn. We need ten of you an we will be okay. Ready get set, recruit!!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Been a while since I've had access to clan boards. Nice to see Origin as lively it is. Good job weppet. ❤️

Hi <3

damn. We need ten of you an we will be okay. Ready get set, recruit!!

Been a while since we had a new member right. The problem is: it's nearly impossible at the current state of the game to find a dedicated player that won't leave Toribash in a few days/weeks. Players who actually care about the game are old ones that already have a clan. It was much easier in 2014-2015 because of the steam release.
Hi <3

Been a while since we had a new member right. The problem is: it's nearly impossible at the current state of the game to find a dedicated player that won't leave Toribash in a few days/weeks. Players who actually care about the game are old ones that already have a clan. It was much easier in 2014-2015 because of the steam release.

yeah I see what you mean. Well rules say we have to have at least five active members. We will get there. All that matters, the strong folks are still in this fight.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
yeah I see what you mean. Well rules say we have to have at least five active members. We will get there. All that matters, the strong folks are still in this fight.

Zeus your alive ❤️
He's too much alive, I don't want him to overtake me

Run weppet, run while you still can.