Toribash
Originally Posted by Rxlic View Post
I'm sorry to announce due to Blacklisted's behavior recently, he shan't be returning to Origin. He was warned many times that his attitude would have to improve for him to pass the trial phase, and it took less than 12 hours for him to be banned for something which I had made him aware of that needed to be improved.

For those unaware, last night Blacklisted was banned for slurring and spamming in a public lobby, and this behavior simply won't be accepted within the Origin family.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day besides this.

sad, thanks for the update.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Anyone else observing the lunar eclipse? I already have the telescope ready on my balcony.

protect ur eyes!
Originally Posted by dillon7803 View Post
protect ur eyes!

Nothing dangerous at all, it's not like a solar eclipse. You basically see a red moon. It's been a great evening, in particular Juppiter and Saturn were absolutely gorgeous.
Nothing dangerous at all, it's not like a solar eclipse. You basically see a red moon. It's been a great evening, in particular Juppiter and Saturn were absolutely gorgeous.

thought u said solar eclipse lol.
Anyone else observing the lunar eclipse? I already have the telescope ready on my balcony.

Honestly I can't even see in in the U.S so im pretty sad.
-----
Im pretty interested in looking and or learning about space and celestial objects. I'm learning to become an astronomer.
Last edited by KiriAcid; Jul 28, 2018 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Honestly I can't even see in in the U.S so im pretty sad.
-----
Im pretty interested in looking and or learning about space and celestial objects. I'm learning to become an astronomer.

Yea the event interested Europe mainly. If you like astronomy totally go for it, it's an amazing topic to study.
Yea the event interested Europe mainly. If you like astronomy totally go for it, it's an amazing topic to study.

Yeah man, ever since I was younger I always was curious about the universe and its mysteries.
Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Yeah man, ever since I was younger I always was curious about the universe and its mysteries.

Im pretty sure everyone has been curious at one point or other about the universe and its mysteries lol.
Last edited by dillon7803; Jul 28, 2018 at 05:32 AM.
Originally Posted by dillon7803 View Post
Im pretty sure everyone has been curious at one point or other about the universe and its mysteries lol.

For me, its to the point where sometimes I research for hours and hour.