Toribash
Try and avoid keeping it in chests or on your 0-9 bar.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
So uh, why am I shunned from the server? I can't recall anything recently that I did.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
So uh, why am I shunned from the server? I can't recall anything recently that I did.

Yeah, my permission to build has been taken too. No idea why. Anyone could explain?
I'd assume the whitelisting is still proceeding.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Hey but i haz the VIP already when Ducky released his map online, i even get to building some, then after 2 days my permission is deleted.. Wat?
Holy shit guys, i think i just hit the biggest cave on the server.
i have never seen so many minerals, and its endless! lava and water and shit all over the place.
so the deal is that i think i might have hit an dungeon beacuase of a massivemonster cave down there. :3 I'm planning tonight to get everyone on server go raid that shit, so make sure you are there C:
btw my name is lundager online
Originally Posted by icon5 View Post
I'm planning tonight to get everyone on server go raid that shit, so make sure you are there C:
btw my name is lundager online

FFFFFFFFFFF--- i wan't my permission back! i just digged some diamonds