Ranking
Original Post
Server Plugins
when i playing server's it is fun. but i thought is would be cool if you could download and make a server. wich you can mod with plugins. like, quake sounds, and more, like name colour changer (IN-GAME), ranking, and other plugins ofc. maybe thats a good idea. or make the servers cost money. and people who making plugins can earn tc's (if posting and be rated high).

i didnt come up with more ideas this far :3.

[Its a bad idea i think] What do you guys think?.

Hi!
Why do you say its a bad idea if you are the one who post it xD ? Well, idk if its possible to make serverside Lua Scripts (like I wrote in gmod for my server) but the TC earning may be a problem cuz then it my be exploited :/ . But the others things like quake sounds and camera shaking when dq would be nice, as other srrverside sounds/effects insted of the common sounds the room plays when you get hurted, etc
However, People will probably use these servers to farm Ranks and Qi by making servers where they are invincible. Plus, some of the stuff you suggested will either kill framerates or are already Tb items. For earthquake sounds when somebody dq's, they could buy a win sound and color changing names isn't really necessary. In a sense, the scripts we have right now are plugins in themselves.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
when i playing server's it is fun. but i thought is would be cool if you could download and make a server. wich you can mod with plugins. like, quake sounds, and more, like name colour changer (IN-GAME), ranking, and other plugins ofc. maybe thats a good idea. or make the servers cost money. and people who making plugins can earn tc's (if posting and be rated high).

i didnt come up with more ideas this far :3.

[Its a bad idea i think] What do you guys think?.

Earthquake sounds wouldn't make sense. They can just buy a Win sound. Plus, name colors aren't needed. I don't see how people making plugins can get TC. just seems like a waste.

Not Supported. (Gomenasai)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."