Toribash
Original Post
Is it possible for Hampa to make v2.22 support free saving of replays?
Plz say yes id love it if you do any changes to v2.22 plz let replays be free!
Re: Is it possible for Hampa to make v2.22 support free saving of replays?
Yea plz hampa can you do that dude
yea i cant get full version because my mom sais i dont need it so i wont ever be able to be registerd. its not fair

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
The public say yes and the producer says? (unfortunately i know the answer)
Hold on, I can't buy it, but even I know what should be done.

He shouldn't do that. Why? Because it's a bad move. If you could save replays in the demo, except for only playing on the demo servers, what's the drawback...where's the incentive to buy the full version?

Also, if your parents don't think you deserve it...you most likely don't. Listen to your parents. Take a month off from all gaming, study hard and get straight-A's and hint at the fact you want this game...you'll most likely get what you want.
Perhaps on the demo, players are only allowed a certain amount of saves a day, this would then give them the option of saving,
but if they wanted to keep saving on a daily basis they'd need to buy the new version...
Even so, it'd be just...useless...just buy the game if you want it...if you can't...too bad... o_o;
BUt people who can't buy the game who want to actively participate in this community, have to sit and type out there replay's where as everyone else can just post replay's

Perhaps hampa should allow version 1.99 to still be downloadable, there is no multiplayer or cool options, so it would still urge them to buy the game!
If anyone wants that old version, PM me and I'll send you a link to a page where Toribash is listed with pre-v2.0, and you can save replays.

Alternatively, if mods can tell me if I can post the link for everyone, it'd be super.
I had to work off of v1.99 for awhile, and the replay's worked perfectly.

I still bought the game as i needed to get online again =P