Toribash
Blood C sucks in comparation to Blood +.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Blood C sucks in comparation to Blood +.

Yeah I agree that it sucks in comparation to Blood + but it's made me really curios because I want to see what other elements from the original they bring and also there's a bit more action IMO
I dont like the fact that it doesnt have a decent storyline.
Every episode contains a fight which is meaningless without a back story.
So far I dont like it.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Haven't watched any episodes in the "Blood" series. What's it about?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Monster slaying. Nuff said
And if you're into that I recommend Ga Rei Zero. The girls are cuter and fights are better

And if you want any possible spoiler info PM me
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Monster slaying. Nuff said
And if you're into that I recommend Ga Rei Zero. The girls are cuter and fights are better

And if you want any possible spoiler info PM me

Nothing can be better than Blood+.

It's not about the fights, it's about something else.

Really, it's one of my all time favorite animes.

Vox sucks

Well yeah I know the characters are awesome the story is both interesting and touching, I didn't really know how to describe it without spoiling anything.
Ga Rei Zero is pretty similar but its shorter, story is not that interesting and the fights are a lot more awsome.
I'll add that up to my watchlist.

Vox sucks

I'd like to suggest Steins;Gate. The anime is already done, the manga is slowly catching up.

In my opinion, its quite possibly the greatest anime of all time. It sets up a new bar as to what 'amazing' is.
Hoss.