Ranking
Original Post
[Other] Games
For all of you who don't exclusively play Toribash, this can be the place where you show off, talk about or generally post things about other games you play or know about.

I'll start off with a few things about Minecraft, my latest endeavour into the world of adventure gaming.

First, a few screen-shots of my Single Player home.

http://imgur.com/a/lQSPL

And here's a link to the Multiplayer server I'm part of. The thread shows the city I helped build and am now a part of.

Sky City

My in-game name is Platonic_Form.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
i dont play minecraft.. but this things do look nice aikido
i play black ops in my xbox360
and tb... thats about it lol
im waiting for L.A. Noir
and battlefield 3 to come out
Last edited by Aitor21; May 3, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Thank ya =)

what's LA Noir like?
[Secret]AikidoKP

I play shadow of the colossus on ps2
crisis core : final fantasy on psp (but this game ends at one point).
Toribash (of course).

Ok this is quite long sry about that :

But the game that I love (other than toribash) is the "mystery case files" series. This game is the one that started the "seek and find" genre in games (you know when you get a list of things that you should find). Well, the first 4 games were the same style. But when the 5th came out, that's what hit the MCF fans. From 5 to 7, the game turned into a real detective game (and also started the new style of seek and find games). It now basicaly makes you live the mystery. Try to figure out how to open gateways to a castle that you have to free some souls in etc... Of course it has it's own thriller moments, not horror, not scary, but thrilling. Ghosts appear in mirrors and windows. But the thing is that there is no blood or violence in it so it's suitable for kids (as long as they keep the lights on). Just search in google images for MCF games from 5 to 7.

I personnaly love the 6 the most : "mystery case files : dire grove". Most thrilling and hard to solve one of the series.

There's no action or running or anything and you cant see yourself or know your own name. You're only referred to as "master detective". And it has it's own humors and such.

Here is the list of the series with some details on each one:

1- MCF huntsville : normal seek and find game and first in it's genre.
2- MCF prime suspects : added flash lights.
3- MCF ravenhearst : added thrilling feeling and puzzles to open doors. This one's storyline made the fans love the series.
4- MCF madame fate : added morphing objects (bonus objects that change shape. If you find them all you get something I forgot about).
5- MCF return to ravenhearst : continuous story to MCF 3. This one made the game more of an adventure game. Using things that you found to open or proceed in the game. You have to know what you're doing in it because it good get tough for you.
6- MCF dire grove : awesomest one in my opinion. You'll be solving the game in a huge blizzard and...you wont beleive this.... but you actualy feel the cold wind coming to you if you play for too long.
7- MCF 13th skull : added objectives which made the game lose it's touch and made the fans miss the "solving by yourself with no help" kinda gameplay. So, most likely, the 8th game will remove the handholding, aka objectives. But still.... It's awesome.

www.mysterycasefiles.com

And about minecraft? Is it free or do you have to buy it?
Last edited by EJM; May 3, 2011 at 08:49 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hmm, that does sounds pretty interesting EJ. Not my kind of games, but I like the idea of it. Clue-type stuff =P
[Secret]AikidoKP

Yh it is... if you want to try it I suggest trying 3 then 5 if you want a continuous story. But 6 is the best one in my opinion so you can try it. And it's not a continuous story just 3 and 5 are. And one of the new ones that are gonna come are certainly gonna follow 3 and 5. I editted my previous post so read it if you want.

Here's some images in the 6th game : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&b...f&aqi=&aql=&oq
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Dude... looks awesome... extremely realistic I think I'm gonna get it. Even the face reactions are extremelt realistic. But graphics might be a little bit better. But other than that it looks great So here is a MCF dire grove video

How can I put it right here like you did. You know not a link but the video itself?

And by levels they dont mean it like you think cz the game doesn't have levels. They mean more scenes to play in.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 13, 2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: used youtube tags
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hmm, some pretty cool facial capture there for LA Noire. If it comes out for Xbox, I might look into it.

As for MCF, it seems to be built around the old game Myst. It was alright, but got boring for me after a while.
[Secret]AikidoKP

I tried to find a better video but all the good ones are walkthroughs. I know the vid does look like that but the game is Awesome. So are graphics but this one doesn't have ppl to interact with just you adn the snow.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.