Ranking
Original Post
WTF is going on?
Ok, so i opened toribash ot play it. It says 'wrong version go to toribash.com to update right. So I go and there is no new version (2.3 isnt out yet) and os i re- open toribash and the olny person on is hampa on demo classic.
Is this happening to everyone or just me??

Ok i think i've figured it out. Windows version is done but has not been uploaded to the main page.

OSX version is not done but 2.2 for mac is not right any more?

Omfg i have no idea hwta im talking about hampa please give me an answer.
Re: WTF is going on?
It happened to me too. We even were in the same server just as this happened. What is going on indeed...

EDIT: one topic lower, last post :P
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
2.3 is allready out. It was posted by Cevius a few moments ago. On support Aswell.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
OK im double posting who cares give me a warning i just want this topic noticed for now!
great, mac users cant play multiplayer then.

yippee. a more stable thing to do would have been to release both at the same time also at the website.
Originally Posted by Zaarock

yippee. a more stable thing to do would have been to release both at the same time also at the website.

people tend to be impatient and would then bitch about the PC version being withheld while there was people waiting for it. The mac players only count for a small group, so less people are being inconvenienced. Get dual boot if it worrys you so much. Or just be more patient, hampa is working hard to do his best. Stop whining and sit down
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Originally Posted by Zaarock

people tend to be impatient and would then bitch about the PC version being withheld while there was people waiting for it. The mac players only count for a small group, so less people are being inconvenienced. Get dual boot if it worrys you so much. Or just be more patient, hampa is working hard to do his best. Stop whining and sit down

didnt mean to act like a bitch, just meant that releasing all versions at the same time would have been more stable, and people who dont visit the forums would have an idea what to do.
And the Mac version never takes long, please be patient next time, it makes people angry when people are bitching.

Count yourself lucky for a Mac version anyway... I don't know many big companies even bothering to port their games to other platforms, as Windows accounts for most gamers.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.