Ranking
Original Post
[Secret] Members/Roles

Leaders/Founders:
Teague19
EJM
AikidoKP

Our role is to moderate this clan, we set ourselves back so we can see how the clan and its members grow.

Forum Manager:
Mystery800

This role is to insure that our threads remain active and useful. Weekly Private Messages are required, you are also to point out any inconsistencies within the group, your input is also highly advised.
Quick Link

Members:

Clan Event Team:
*Member*

Your responsibility will be to come up with events that will entice outsiders and excite our own clan members to participate. Monthly ideas are to be Private Messaged to either Teague or EJM. After your idea has been approved and you have made the event, you need to contact the forum managers so they can ensure everything is in order.
Quick Link

Members: 3263411

Recruitment Team:
TheSecret

This will be our bread and butter team. Without this team our clan wouldnt be what it is today, we need you to act as the face of the clan ingame and forum for recruitment. Your job is to make the clan known by diversity. You will go to other threads, servers and such in order to do such. You will able to work with the clan team when you want to do a recruitment event, which may include the forum manager(s).
Quick Link

Members:
Metriakon
-Oz-
iemagazine

The Rest:
The lazy bunch, don't do much if anything at all.

Update
MrAakash
Death9535
Gamer4200
Kunamikaii
MaKsWeLL77
unknownid
LaSer38

"This clan is not some fancy title or something that is good ingame. We are real people with a real bond and we will grow in this game and grow out of this game together. Do not let people tell you video games cannot teach you something, we are all learning responsibility and time management." -Teague19
Last edited by teague19; Jun 7, 2013 at 05:14 AM.
i´ll be wanting to join the team that concerns on recruiting. fyi i always tried to get along and expand secret by going to clan rooms and socializing
Last edited by TheSecret; Jun 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
Recruitment team plz? :3
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Don't rly get this but if we are supposed to request then i would like to be in Clan event Team
I would like to be a forum manager.
Last edited by Mystery; Jun 4, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
Myst, if you're working on all 3. What are the rest of us supposed to do?
what do you mean three? I'm not working on all three roles... im saying ill work with the other two as part of my role as forum manager
Last edited by Mystery; Jun 5, 2013 at 04:38 AM.
In that case, I would like to help out the event team and also the recruitment team.