Toribash
Alright so here's what's up.

I'm swamped as shit with work today. I can't possibly hope to make any video. This thread will still be open.

I told people a million times in the video please post their YouTube account, so I knew that they actually subscribed.

REGARDLESS, I'm not going to hold that against ANY of you awesome recruiters. And because people decided to put their boots to the ground and work their ass off last minute, there won't be just ONE prize.

I didn't expect to give more than one person a prize, and I'm busy. So I'm contacting hampa, I'm going to calculate who won based off whether or not any alts were used to win this thing as well, and I'm going to find out what else I'm allowed to give out to you guys. Thank you so much, stay patient I have way too much work to just make a vid and do all this today, but what I can say is the people who put the hardest efforts in will be rewarded.

And pat yourselves on the back. You guys legitimately did something for the game you love. That's really special.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by ROBOGOAT View Post
And pat yourselves on the back. You guys legitimately did something for the game you love. That's really special.

<3 was anyone else's day made?
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Alright here's the dealioooo

TWO outstanding users have decided to get themselves in a tie for first place. That's both good and bad. It's great because y'all did so well, it's bad because it puts me in an awkward place.

I can't in good faith give out 200k and 2 non qi demon forces. That's just too much inflation. And I can't reward one user over another because that'd be bullshit.

So I'm sending out a PM to both of you guys.

KINGSTA

and

VICCAS

Y'all are tied right now. The ballot as far as I'm concerned is a clean record. 0-0, it's a duel of recruiting.

In the interest of keeping this as fair as possible, I'm outlying additional rules.

1) Any recruited player that posts here MUST NOT HAVE a shared IP with the recruiter. That basically means, when you recruit them, tell them to play at their house. I don't want it to be called into question whether or not you are the person you "recruited"

2) This ends SUNDAY, October 6th, at 10 PM CENTRAL time. (That's 2 hours 20 minutes from right as I'm posting this)

First place will get the prize already told about, 2nd place will get a much smaller prize, yet something significant for your hard work.

This was the fairest way to do this. There was a clear separation of these 2 members compared to the other recruiters, and quite frankly had I included the tied for 3rd place, we'd have a bunch more people and at some point I had to be moral about what I create.

So congrats to EVERYONE who's participated. So far we've recruited over 25 people fresh to Toribash. Although you've seen just because you introduced someone to the game, doesn't mean they'll play it. A lot of or in fact most of these recruits haven't played 10 games. At least know you guys see how hard it is to recruit real people to really invest time in a game.

Let's go to war boys!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Toribash
What's your name on YouTube: Gabagoo
Who referred you to Toribash: Viccas
What do you like about Toribash: The funny mods with swords and how you can slice your opponent
What's your name on YouTube: Hamthetime (Hammer Time)
What do you like about Toribash: The abillity to design moves like in no other game!
What's your name on YouTube: Charf Time (CharfAtTime)
What do you like about Toribash: Viccas showed it to me and i love it, I am not good at it yet, but it's great.
My youtube username - Georgia shaw

Who referred you - kingsta
What I like about toribash: great game and I love it
Last edited by chloe12345; Oct 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM.