Ranking
I suppose there was such a huge hurry that sir just didn't give a fuck about what anyone wrote here and just took the ones jisse posted previously, which later even he disapproved of. Stock is dead. RIP.
Last edited by Mack; Jun 4, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
i don't think any of those are currently stock worthy, aside from homeland defender which i didn't watch cuz i trust u

flash has better singleplayer and multiplayer tricking replays than that of stevy and mack, and if we're gonna be adding additional spars we can definitely do better than binklawz
that fred replay kinda sucks, if we're gonna be adding a split cap it at least has to be on par with notnoobs
the collab was okay, but it really wasn't much different than any other good swexx replay, probably good to save another ukebashing addition for those who aren't already in the folder

if we're on a real time constraint we might as well use 'em tho, cuz we can just properly update the book later on

i imagine this is why. i wouldnt immediately shit on sir since he probably read this and did what was presented in front of him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
He didn't read our discussion, this is proven because 2 of my replays are in stock. This was discussed and frowned upon by everyone here.
|Replays|
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
In the name of ORMO I summon Jingles and Mack to post their favorite replays, Stevy too if he is alive

Oh snap didn't see this lol, barely check the forums someone pm me if you need something

At work right now, but I can post some stuff once I get home
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
am i too late to give rpl ideas
Last edited by Liar; Jun 5, 2018 at 06:12 AM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Stock is always able to update. It's never too late.
|Replays|
Here are a couple off the top of my head, surprised you guys haven't suggested this one yet (Wheat replay)
I put a couple of mine in the attachments as well c: (they're garbo)

might update with a couple others, gotta dig in my archives to find ones before 2015

**It appears the singleplayer cup 2013 winner is too big to post on the forums damn

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=298 <-- Open the wheat portion and view the replay from there
Attached Files
#spar3.tbm (21.2 KB, 16 views)
HV - Same old stuff.rpl (178.2 KB, 22 views)
Booty_Swing.rpl (201.2 KB, 20 views)
Bossa Nova.rpl (602.6 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 6, 2018 at 04:10 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
what a pickle
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.