Ranking
Original Post
My new project
Due to quarentine I started to dedicate to music in a more serious level.Last week I entered in the top 5 portuguese DJ's of the week (house section) and I would like to know what you think of my style and all...
If you want to you can sub to me on YouTube or follow me on SoundCloud (DJ Maokai) (I have an Instagram too but everything is in portuguese)

https://youtu.be/sZ9s4Rp45WA
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
o link quebrou amigo/the link is broken
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey

ai
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by basic View Post
why did u call urself after a league of legends character

Good question
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Mesmo que não goste do genero, ache muito bland e sem sal, muito giro que tu tentas algo criativo assim
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
É suposto ser bland porque é só música para relaxar, não é uma cena tipo spinnin records em que podes apreciar a música e ouvir a qualquer altura, a música que eu faço é mais direcionada para festas e não para consumo caseiro
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
sim concordo com o que disse, mas eu não gosto de musicas assim até em festas, also o que tu disse que não é "spinning records" é engraçado pois 90% do que eles fazem é bué bland
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Não é assim tão bland se tiveres em conta artistas muito criativos como o Timmy Trumpet que faz muitas músicas com dois géneros nelas.E há muitos outros artistas criativos, por exemplo na Revealed Records tens o Kura
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA