Ranking
Zorow, I give you a yes, the app is okay but most cause I just liked you in-game. And you don't need to write with that kind of letters.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
EDITED
*Name:Zorow or Chris
*GMT:-8:00/Pacific standard
*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.) Well were do I start? My name Christopher, I am 14 years old and am in the 8th grade, you know... the one grade that completely sucks! I live in the united states and am extremely found of playing video games. I am participating in many extra activity's such as martial art soccer and have recently bit getting a bit artsy.
*Reason for Joining: I want to join ML because it sounds like there are a lot of nice people in the clan, maybe I could hopefully learn more about the game and more about some of the people that play the game.
*My Favorite Pony: Twilight sparkle
Friend ship is magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see how you used a bigger font to make it look like you wrote more, other than that I'm yes because it's you changed your app.
Originally Posted by ZigIsTiger
ZigIsTiger
Application
Name: Yukaiya (you-KAI-ya)
GMT: 7
Bio: Hello! I'm Yukaiya, and I'm a new brown belt. My main mod is probably Judo. I was born in Japan for nine years, moved to Ohio in 2009, then to Alaska, and now I'm here in Washington State. I try to be as less annoying to others as possible for a thirteen-year-old, but I don't know if I'm annoying because I'm a very modest person. Often I say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and this goes true for this especially. I don't like to judge anyone or anything, and tolerate all with my love and tolerate skills.
Reason for Joining: The reason I'm joining is the want to be in a good clan, a clan which will allow me to be me, a clan with a good, strong community, and we all have something in common, so I can talk about MLP with you guys and feel... well, rather more comfortable than talking about it to someone who has no idea what I'm saying.
Favorite Pony: A tie between Pinkie Pie, Luna, and Vinyl Scratch (DJ Pon3).
Friendship is magic.

I'm going to say Yes to you too because we need more MLP talk in out DSC, you also seem a very nice person.
[AC] Assassin
No to Zorow, maybe to Zig because he's kinda low on forum activity.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by ZigIsTiger View Post
Name: Yukaiya (you-KAI-ya)
GMT: 7
Bio: Hello! I'm Yukaiya, and I'm a new brown belt. My main mod is probably Judo. I was born in Japan for nine years, moved to Ohio in 2009, then to Alaska, and now I'm here in Washington State. I try to be as less annoying to others as possible for a thirteen-year-old, but I don't know if I'm annoying because I'm a very modest person. Often I say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and this goes true for this especially. I don't like to judge anyone or anything, and tolerate all with my love and tolerate skills.
Reason for Joining: The reason I'm joining is the want to be in a good clan, a clan which will allow me to be me, a clan with a good, strong community, and we all have something in common, so I can talk about MLP with you guys and feel... well, rather more comfortable than talking about it to someone who has no idea what I'm saying.
Favorite Pony: A tie between Pinkie Pie, Luna, and Vinyl Scratch (DJ Pon3).
Friendship is magic.

The only thing thats stopping me from saying "Yes" is your belt and how many post you have.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Yeah, he has everything else in there. That's why I'm staying neutral on this one.

Also, Zorow, just thought I'd point out you didn't capitalize United States. I'm a grammar Nazi. I think I stated that somewhere in the application process.
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Thank you anyways!

You know... on second thought, I kind of like you now. Send me a PM if you read this and talk to me then.
Giving it a second go!

*Name: Christopher Scoville
*GMT: -8:00
*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.) Well you already know my name and how old I am. Hopefully you can infer that I enjoy playing games and am partly serious about them going off the sheer fact that I am going out of my way to apply for a clan because I want to be more. Connecting to people is always something I have been good at and something that I am grateful to have. I am a very friendly person and enjoy spending time with others. I am a very good athlete and have recently been taking some time out of every day to doodle a silly little picture in MS Paints, although it may look like a sloppy circle my Pacaso mine is calling it Hamster wheel.
*Reason for Joining: I would like to join MyLittle because of the people in the clan...Well that's why exactly! The people in this clan are some of the most fantastic people that I have ever met in a video game! It's that kind of friendly attitude that makes me want to be a part of MyLittle!
in*Skype: Zorow Scoville
*Favorite Pony: TwilightSparkle.
At the very end c/p this sentence to the end of your application so I know that you read the instructions carefully. "Friendship is magic."
Last edited by Zorow; Mar 12, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj