ES Recruitment Drive
Nice replay
ooo i see u skiltin ma boii!!! i see ur skills are sharper than leonardo's double katana's damn you make me feel to make one now...
-----
nice moves there i just had to watch it a 2nd time. Them spins doe, had me dizzy u was spinning like a top. you've been watching too much beyblade and applying it to ur daily life cuz u looked like zayne from ninjago. Atleast you've learned your skills from a fellow ninja like moi... (i suck) dw ima get close to u a day
Last edited by xninja1332; Jun 13, 2017 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
ty mango.

scrap or continue
Attached Files
w????woo.rpl (132.1 KB, 10 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i feel lonely
Attached Files
LionHearted.rpl (287.3 KB, 22 views)
op challenge thing.
rushed but i think its ok
Attached Files
my body collaboration.rpl (138.1 KB, 20 views)
started to get it back
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Grenade ][M].rpl (359.9 KB, 24 views)
bored.
Attached Files
best way for wasting time.rpl (263.1 KB, 20 views)
Your dm based replays carry the same cycle and at this point I believe it is not even worth filling my memory with them, nobody wants to watch the same thing over and over again.
You have 68 pages worth of cnc and you still can't seem to put your movement to a solid use when it comes to madmans. Your openers show you are well worthy of creating something unique but you always manage to produce the same repetitive replay where you lose everything as soon as you hit your first dismemberment. If you cannot keep it simply don't do it and find an alternative way to dm whatever you are focusing on. My advice to you is to simply stop posting these short non effort based replays if you are reaching out for cnc that you eventually take no notes from and produce something that you are confident in.
sleepy
Originally Posted by mused View Post
Your dm based replays carry the same cycle and at this point I believe it is not even worth filling my memory with them, nobody wants to watch the same thing over and over again.
You have 68 pages worth of cnc and you still can't seem to put your movement to a solid use when it comes to madmans. Your openers show you are well worthy of creating something unique but you always manage to produce the same repetitive replay where you lose everything as soon as you hit your first dismemberment. If you cannot keep it simply don't do it and find an alternative way to dm whatever you are focusing on. My advice to you is to simply stop posting these short non effort based replays if you are reaching out for cnc that you eventually take no notes from and produce something that you are confident in.

YES!
idk why the hell i didn't think about it.
effort is the solution.
FUCK ME
AND THANK YOU
GONNA TRY SOMETHING NEW AND MAKE SOMETHING YOU'LL ACKNOWLEDGE
atleast that'd be my goal for now :v
arigato

:::::: better??:::::
Attached Files
Waffles.rpl (212.1 KB, 27 views)
betterer??
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Verve ][M].rpl (430.6 KB, 26 views)