Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well - concerning guy with his (...) out. [you can put there sausage or something else] I wasn't actually concerned what it is, just warned you about getting suspended;p.
And that's true - Brithish weather isn't so bad after all. No smog, fog, nor so much rain, changes etc, everything so mild.
It was much worse in Poland, where in Autumn or Spring You can go to school in scarfs and heaviest boots and coats trembling from being so cold you were almost freezing, just to sweat incredibly with only you jumper on, while comming back home. (and you didnt take your jumper off,cause you were supposedly allready carrying all this heavy stuff in your hands;p).
Yea, but incredibly - whole world mentions changes English weather.:/
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
Sticky should i find that an insult XD

But an unforeseen circumstance has prevented me from playin properly until the 29th of march 2008 when i get a new compooter =(

Although i shall still post now and again

Oshi*

Maaan, we will all miss you.

Stick dude in some mods you're better than Kaz. Like in TS.

I think anyway that someone of us will get the prize.
Never saw anybody with so many TS openers, such improvisation, and TS experience etc. as RAs.;p We were after all Twins clan;p before it spread on judo, wushu, breadance fight... and maybe some more.

Actually it's quite possible that some people will look for our TS replays on forums or in-game to attack with things we invented ourselves.xD
Anyway I see it quite possible that prize will go to some RA member, if all goes like it goes everyday.

Stick, me, Tlen are people that have most chances of winning, I think.
And blindraggy - we became almost even in this mod.

Anyway, we will have to start organising this thing. I raise prize minimum to 33k (I love number 33 xD), and - about tickets - dunno yet how expensive they will be. Need suggestions about whole system of contest.
Like will it be solo fights, where loosers just go away, or will it be like free-for-all, where person with most wins gets to next level - like semi-final or final, etc. Will it look like this World Championship fighting system that is held on 29th this month, on Aikido mod. Etc.
BTW.. is anybody here rich enough to add anything valuable to TS Championship's prize, who else wants to be TSC reference/ organisator.

I think that Tlen should be, as he made that idea about us making TSC, so he's definitely asked to be one of organisators. As there're no judges needed so I think that organisators can participate. Anything related - post here.
The sooner we have the idea - the better.
There will be like about few weeks from me posting TSC on "events " section in general discussion, before TSC will take place, so that most of players have time to read it, and gather tcs for a ticket, etc.

I'm TSC organisator, so any questions goes to - guess who.;)
Hope Tlen helps - and as he is helpfull all the time, I'm sure he will help here too.

What else. Maye someone will prepare nice announcement about TSC, which we'll post to events, when everything will be organised and ready for interested Toribashians. So like maybe with some lyrics, maybe in form of a story - the idea of that post is yours to be invented.

So see some help soon.

Cya, RelaxAlls.

Sah aka Laxie Sax
xD nice to see Ya Taunts;p.
Im been active lately XD (Its true) Finished with the test and such. Got more time to my favourite relaxing clan evah Group hug?
*Calls other members and dances in a circle, hands connected, happily singing Aizako's RelaxAll song together.*
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Ok sorry to cut in but:
RDM is terrible person and proves that in amost or in every post, Kai is better player than you RDM.

Aaron, no offence but we're not close friends.
And I didnt hate you. Contempt is not where hate has to be I guess.
We're just ...rather... ok... with very weak "rather".

Freelance is much better clan than RDM thinks it seems, and you seem not to know what are you talking about when mentioning their so-called "failures".
Freelance has very good, famous and liked players, and are much nicer than you.
I saw RDM in action in-game disrespecting another player just because he was new to Toribash... what wasn't so shocking after all, when somebody finds his posts on forums...

If RDM is leader of fusion... His attitude affects fusion's reputation in very bad way, I guess...

for assisting and aiding my clan against our enemy i offer my clans Alliance to Relax All
Oh, that explains Sax Get a job! :P Do as me, and sell yourself to hot model babes!