Ranking
Originally Posted by ItsTheBoss View Post
Hello, Nitro clan! I am currently 13 years old my account name is-ItsTheBoss... I play toribash a lot. My belt is black belt. I have a lot of experience with games. I have been playing for 3 weeks, so far. I live in Iowa USA atm... I left mjs for a better clan and they were mean, plus no respect... I'd love to be the next Nitro member

No.application is too short and your not very experience when saying that.I don't mean to be a grammar nazi or anything but i rather take time and pride in my application instead of throwing in a short summary plus "i left (MJS) for a better clan and they were mean" i understand that but that doesn't mean you should jump the gun on getting a good clan i suggest that you should wait and try and pick a clan that is not really rising up but you can help rise up that is all i have to say.....

P.S if i wanted to be a G.M i would of wrote it like this^
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Hi Nitro. Im 11 years old kid that plays toribash at the late 2013 i was a 2nd dan at that time. I lived at Indonesia, Jakarta The GMT is +7.00. A beautiful country. Unfortunately i forgot my password and account name and because i wanted to start new. At this account im a blue belt i know the minimum is a brown belt but im sure ill fit in with the clan just fine. Im inspired of how the clan works like, like how nitro members are very good at wars and arts. I wanted to join this clan because of that and also im a big fan of nitro. My best mods are ABD, Aikido, Sparring mods, And parkour mods. Im also new to making arts but i cant make textures yet. Im very active at the forums at least 1-2 post a day. Im pretty active at ingame i just have some school things to do. I used to be at VoC but they kicked me because i wasnt active. I was not active because of school related things and vacation things. And why nitro should let me be in the clan is because i consider my self very good at this game. And i understand the forums very well. So i hope this app is good enough
I'm cool
now this took alot of pride in making but sadly you didn't fit the belt requirements i would sure love you too join but brown is the minimum belt to enter so sorry for your inconvenience,However i may talk to the leader if you are on later tonight so we can make exceptions
Chab>What a dead game
Supamaine Returns
Hello, I am Supamaine. I am 16 yeears old and live in Maryland. I would like to join nitro because i believe tha nitro can help me to become a better toribash player. I would also like to be able to contribute to the war effort. I am best at judofrac, jousting, tk, and wushu. I love to meet new challenges and face them head on. i set goals for myself that i tell myself i must complete. i am determined to win and i will do whatever it takes to improve my game. I have been in Nitro befroe, but i was kicked because i needed to improve. I think that i have improved ans i would love to be a member in nitro. Nitro is like THE coolest clan ive ever had the honor of being in. i Love the peopl in this clan and the attitude of determination. I would love to bear the Nitro tag infron of my name as a symbol of my hard work and to intimidate my opponents , because being in nitro is more than just being in a clan, its a gang of motivated winners.

Thanks, Supamaine
now this is a character that i would love to have join i would say yes because he has the right experience to partake in a clan and he can develop his fighting skill, learn new moves (i am not saying your moves are bad if your offended) and try to become more aware of the community.
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by Supamaine View Post
Hello, I am Supamaine. I am 16 yeears old and live in Maryland. I would like to join nitro because i believe tha nitro can help me to become a better toribash player. I would also like to be able to contribute to the war effort. I am best at judofrac, jousting, tk, and wushu. I love to meet new challenges and face them head on. i set goals for myself that i tell myself i must complete. i am determined to win and i will do whatever it takes to improve my game. I have been in Nitro befroe, but i was kicked because i needed to improve. I think that i have improved ans i would love to be a member in nitro. Nitro is like THE coolest clan ive ever had the honor of being in. i Love the peopl in this clan and the attitude of determination. I would love to bear the Nitro tag infron of my name as a symbol of my hard work and to intimidate my opponents , because being in nitro is more than just being in a clan, its a gang of motivated winners.

Thanks, Supamaine

I say yea as a trial.

Ps grammar
. LETS GET FUCKED UP