ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by lillian View Post
If you'd like a refund, message me here or on discord and I'll sort it out

Goes for any admin+ too, I'd assume.

Refund please I paid on Milw0rm
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
This is it guys. Now wibbles is gone. Now the progressive fortune 500 companies will see the Toribash community and realize that we have moved on from bigotry, homophobia, racism, transphobia, bi-erasure, islamophobia, racism, esoteric Hitlerist dogwhistling, anti-semitism, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and they will begin to pump money into Nabi for our super bowl commercials, and next thing you know, we will have thousands of active users at a time again. The vicissitudes of time has been thoroughly rebutted, welcome to the golden years of Toribash. Cheers!

l0l
pretty much

this pretty much represents how i feel about all the discussion threads too, like oh wow, incredible, toribash just solved abortion, racism, sexism etc
Last edited by RAAAGE; Aug 21, 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
this pretty much represents how i feel about all the discussion threads too, like oh wow, incredible, toribash just solved abortion, racism, sexism etc

do you think discussions around these topics are useless in general, or do you believe it is useless solely because it is on these forums?

i enjoyed my involvement in those threads, so i naturally think they aren't useless.
alright guy
arctic just a peasant now, his job was of the utmost importance, from moderating the holy grail of stupidity and slur(s), his actions and bans may be now just a blur...
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey