Ranking
Original Post
Heyo!
This is a new account, but I never participated in the forums before anyways,
previously Mylonakis.

Hello to all, this is my first time on the forums!
Welcome to the forum
If you need any help: PM me

and if you got Discord: This is the official Toribash Discord Server
[TLL]
Welcome to the forums Olox,

On every section of the forum there are different rules for that section, make sure to read them before posting.

I suggest checking out the events we have. They're a lot of fun. [Click here]
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
On every section of the forum there are different rules for that section, make sure to read them before posting.

can't stress this enough, make sure you don't post anything dumb or you'll get warned/infracted by the mods (rip)

welcome to the forums!
Welcome to forums! I'm part of help squad, which is one of the staff groups inside Toribash. Our main job is to help new guys (like you!) To navigate the forums and make sure you have the best possible time here. You can see more staff groups here. Make sure to read up on the rules of the forum, located here! quick heads up, these are general rules of the forum, each board had its own little set of rules. Just be nice and read up and you'll do great here good luck, and don't hesitate to shoot me a pm!
Welcome to the forums! I too am apart of the Help Squad. I also do replay making and such, and am willing to teach you if you'd like. Otherwise you can find a list of teachers here.

Please please make sure to read the rules of each forum you post in. It would also be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the Global rules.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Welcome Olox to the forums.

If you have any questions or you need help with anything or you just need someone to chat with then just throw me a pm and I'll be happy to assist you.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.