ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Buying Legendary Sets and Heads
| CURRENT BUDGET |
~ $ 300+ ~

SHOP IS CURRENTLY: OPEN

Preffered Contact: Discord - Bless#1000

Buying mainly legendary sets however also heads and overpaying for the sets shown in the spoiler below, and those of a similar style.

I am not buying these sets to sell on to weebs so if you are worried about where your set will go, fear not.

TC OR USD

I am looking for amazing sets, or sets with history. Don't bother posting cp sets that you made 10 minutes ago.

With regards to all USD Payments - Paypal Only, I pay fees and take receipts YOU POST YOUR OFFERS FIRST

SPOILERS BELOW CONTAIN

Heads and Sets that I'd overpay for - Currently Owned Sets - Purchased Art
Respectively

Heads and Sets that I'd Overpay for

Currently Owned Art

Purchased Sets

Last edited by Bless; Aug 10, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
bump!
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Bump
added you on discord i'm Matty#4285 just wanna show you proof of ownership before i show
bump
Originally Posted by DarkRiftx View Post
https://www.toribashtextures.com/texture.php?id=6362
name a price

Artist?
Creation Date?
Previous Owners?
History?

Otherwise no.
Bump
Bump