Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you agree to the idea?
Yes.
2 Votes / 66.67%
No.
1 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Suggestion :p
I've been around some other clans' pages, and I suggest having a more "related to the Name of the clan" groups instead of just Soldiers.....
In my opinion I think that the best thing is that we get dispersed in 7 groups (referring to the 7 deadly sins ) the names and imagination are for the clan users to make.
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
We had this suggestion before.
And I didn't like it.
It will make everything complicated.
Uberis youu're not proving your point by being in Piratez -,- THEY have groups too
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
*sarcasm starting*Thx for closing the thread carbon *sarcasm ended*
I was this clan's past co-leader. Practically I spent really much time on this clan and I don't want it to be messed up, after I quit the clan when Sin was dead. Piratez has a good memberlist and they have private forums so the ranking system is kind of important.
Randking system in Sin won't change anything, there will be more conflicts about wrong rankings, etc.
Sure. I would love to do it again.
Also going to ask permission to Piratez about this.
I'm thinking about making threads and events like in past :P