Ranking
sorry just getting tired of seing every little post on someone when we need to focus on there app and not just the comments you guys make on the person if you know something that we should about the person pm us so that we dont get blatant spam of rage messages on this thread.
In-game name:watersurf
Belt:Brown
Skills:Medium
Why you want to join:Because i have great protential and i get better every day.
Replays:good
How active on forums:High
How active in-game:High
Art:Not good at art sry.
Do you have a good understanding of the rules:Yes i do.
Anything else you want us to know:Well, i'm good at replay making just look at these.
Attached Files
water~Torn.rpl (200.4 KB, 11 views)
water~Sucidal Vision.rpl (76.8 KB, 8 views)
water~Fuel.rpl (68.1 KB, 9 views)
water~ub3r decap.rpl (54.8 KB, 9 views)
new move.rpl (120.8 KB, 10 views)
that doesn't mean you're in.
you have to get 2 out of 3 of the leaders to say yes.
but congratz, you're halfway there
GL
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
well considering your first post was this

"sry i changed my mind guys i dont want to join"

then you changed it well i guess it was cuz you didn't get into the clan you thought would say yes so now your stuck with us.

Well no matter the reason mine is now a no for acting as if its simple to get into any clan and applying to multiple clans is the best way to go.

0 yes 1 no's
No from me.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
A full 3 No's from the leaders sorry but your not getting in this time.
My Application
  1. Your in-game name: 3llismore
  2. Your belt(min brown belt): 2nd Dan Black Belt
  3. Your skills: I'm pretty decent at Wushu and Aikido.
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]): A lot of poeple in game told me about this clan, so I thought to my self that this would be a great opportunity to be in a clan i've heard of for a few months now. I also think the community in "Dead And Forgotten" is nice, mature, and reasonable because i've met some people from "Dead And Forgotten" and they all seem quite rational and generous. I also like the fact of clans, and i've never been in an official clan before, so I thought this would be really cool and a nice chance to meet a lot of new people and make a lot of new friends. I am fairly decent in Toribash and I hope you consider me into your clan, cheers.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.): Yes, I will attach 5 replays below.
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see: I am a fairly decent video editor, and I do have a youtube channel that you can check out in the link in my signature.
  7. How active on forums: I just started using it 3 days ago, so ever since then i've been posting a lot. So i'm really active.
  8. How active in game: I'm on almost everyday. Usually 6/7 times a week.
  9. Min posts 100: I just started using forums so I will get there soon, hope you can make an exception.
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: Yes. I know everything necessary on the forums, and I know how most things go in game. The only I don't know how to do in game is to set TC prices to enter a game.
  11. Anything else you want us to know: I like having fun, i'm outgoing and I love meeting and helping new people, so if this clan is like that, It would be perfect for me.

- 3llismore
Attached Files
aikido decapitation.rpl (29.9 KB, 6 views)
aikido decap #2!.rpl (29.8 KB, 4 views)
double arm splits.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
WUSHU SICK DECAP.rpl (55.0 KB, 5 views)
epic punch.rpl (27.4 KB, 6 views)
The Name Of The Game.