ES Recruitment Drive
2nd try on being a teacher. I think the previous judgment was unjust buuut it's tamakuu; he probably know what he is doing. >.> I added a third replay because I can self spar too :3
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Obazu 3.rpl (652.8 KB, 8 views)
Spar-Kicks vs Tapri 2.rpl (645.7 KB, 5 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I hear teachers read the first post.

The first post says 2 replays.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
You may want to switch out "My side" before I make my decision.
Nice sparr is good. Try another replay with fighting, not as many flips and trick attempts.

Well he said you could try another replay. GotKicks I cant watch your replays right now i'm not on my computer.
Bth of them are spars. like i said i had expieriences with teaching "Sneak Attacks "
-----
"I know im bad " is already dettering me.

well havnt you seen my replays in the old RSO?
Last edited by moneshot; May 9, 2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
well havnt you seen my replays in the old RSO?

Why apply if you think you suck? We don't need teachers who teach students how to be shitty. Convince me why you should be a teacher and I'll check out your replays.
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
I hear teachers read the first post.

The first post says 2 replays.

This. Please pick two, kicks.
-----
Sorry, but I've got to be a hardass on the rules now, otherwise it's going to suck later on when I want to actually enforce something.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 9, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
2nd try on being a teacher. I think the previous judgment was unjust buuut it's tamakuu; he probably know what he is doing. >.> I added a third replay because I can self spar too :3

I just wanted to show extra skill. :c My fault anyways. Didn't know you guys were going to be extra strict on rules. You can remove the Spar-Kicks vs Kicks 3 Brutal Version. But if you're too bummed to not download the third replay then here it is.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Obazu 3.rpl (652.8 KB, 10 views)
Spar-Kicks vs Tapri 2.rpl (645.7 KB, 9 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Athin can post a different one because it was requested. I'm assuming that's what the confusion was about.
I'm being strict because if people see me as a pushover, they'll try to take advantage of that. Sorry.