Toribash
Original Post
[RSO] Suggestions
Suggestions

If you want your voice to be heard about something pertaining to the organization, post it here. This is the thread where we discuss new ideas, event ideas, or general changes. Other stuff fits in, too. If it's a suggestion, it goes here.

Useless posts will be deleted.
Alright lets start talking about events. How about a sparring event where clans pick two members out of their clan to make a spar or a trick replay based on realism and teamwork?
Well, we're a sparring org, not a tricking org, so it'd have to be a spar replay. But I like how that idea sounds. We could have 5 judges who score replays based on creativity, flow, realism, teamwork, etc. What I could do is have the replays PM'd to me and I remove the names from them so the replays are shown as Tori and Uke. That'll prevent bias by the judges.
And how would you choose the judges?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Right now, none. I can keep track of donations and serve as the org bank. However, I'm not sure how likely we are to receive donations.
-----
Athin: Either the best sparrers or the people who consistently have given the best C&C. That'll show their ability to thoroughly analyze the properties of a replay.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How about each day one member of the org makes a betting server out of our own name like kenbets. Or I can ask Trikskier to lend us some tc but he's kind it might get out of hand.
4k donation.
I have 4k and am not going to use it for anything. What's the bank name?
call me kobe
I have 10k and I'm willing to donate 5k atm I can duel like 1k and win them and get tc that way.