ES Recruitment Drive
I also will not be so active. Of course sometime i will post something in form but not in-game.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
What's form?

Also, if you mean forum, k.

But be sure you can post here every now and then, ok?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Lol dude, i said i will be on forum but that didn't mean i will post everyday. Also i think its not important posting random posts in every thread just for showing like "im active" but posting something where you can said something what's important, what can help etc. well don't tell me what should i do ok?
Replays, Videos
I know, but I'm just trying to help and trying to help the org, sorry if I offended you bud
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
It's ok dude, you didn't ;] just i have some problems in school last time its that why i said some stupid things last times.
Replays, Videos
Chemistry exam is a pain in the ass, so I'll be studying like 3+ hours a day until Friday :S Don't expect me to be active.
oh yeah
Alright, no more school talk, if you wish to further this conversation take it to the Chat thread. This is for members who might be inactive for a while.

Alaistier Moderated Message:
Thanks, bud, but I know what the thread's for. It was a statement and a comment... I don't mind if you do this when it seriously gets derailed, but two posts hardly constitute as such.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 16, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
call me kobe
Inactive for thursday and a lil bit of friday. Reason: Can't Play on weekdays anymore.