Toribash
I play it too much because I don't have it at my house. I play for way too many hours when I go to my friend's house.

This weekend, though, I broke out the N64 and played the old Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart. Fuck yeah.
I love the Nintendo 64. I used to play Super Smash Bros all the time when I was younger.
Don't play LoL but I love Roblox (oldschool ftw) cod mw3 and any soul calibur.
dreamy suicide act
Yeah, but toribash ftw
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Oops, forget minecraft, however I barely play it.
Last time I died so I got angry ftw.
dreamy suicide act
Lately I've been playing almost only Mount&Blade : Warband and Toribash.

But if you guys want some awezum games to take a look at you can check :
-Overgrowth ( Alpha version, in developpement), a fighting game with ninja rabbits and other animals, a really, really, really good physic system, some blood and broken bones and a multiplayer to come. The combat system is nervous as fack.

-Project Zomboid (Alpha version, in developpement) A survival-rpg game in isometric 3D. It's all about surviving, looting empty houses quietly, crafting survival objects/weapons/food, sleeping, eating, barricading your safehouse, trying not to alarm the hordes of zombies outside etc... It will be in multiplayer as well, the role playing part is kind of awesome.

Definitely 2 epic games to watch closely. (I already pre-ordered both, you can try the alpha version yet)
Deprav, about Overgrowth: It seems like a freaking awesome game and I really want to buy it, already started saving up...
Also playing Happy Wheels nowadays, it's very funny.
dreamy suicide act
I like cod 4 its classic
but battlefield 3 is wayyy better
I usually troll samp roleplay servers...
Ahhh I love that