Toribash
Original Post
Important, please read.
Lately, there's been a bunch of shit going on. It needs to stop.
Here's some important stuff, so pay attention.

-Read thread rules. I'm tired of telling people what to do on the C&C thread. From now on, I'll simply delete posts that don't follow the rules. Repeat offenders will receive two warnings, then face the risk of being kicked from the org, based upon my discretion.

-Stop fighting. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to hear it anymore. If you have a problem with the org, the only place where your opinion matters is the Suggestion thread. If you want to see something change, post it there. I can't promise it will happen, but I will take it into consideration.

-Respect everyone. Not only me or TamaKuu or the teachers, but everyone. This org is like a loose-knit family, and I expect everyone to treat each other.. Civilly. You don't have to love each other, but at least be considerate. If you have a personal problem with someone, take it to private messages. We.. Well, more importantly, I don't want to read it.

-If you have a problem with someone in the org treating you shittily, unfairly, or wrongly, PM me and explain what happened. I'll look into it and see what I can do. I want this place to be pleasant for everyone. Anyone who threatens or disrupts the peace faces the risk of being kicked from the org.

If you have any questions, comments, or otherwise involving any of these points, please post them here. If you have something you don't necessarily want read by everyone, PM me.
This sounds good.
Now people might want to stop being such dumbasses and start to listen to the rules.
Good job.
M I N I V A N