ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[RSO] Homework Help thread
That's right mofo's. It's time to get real.

Well, this is basically a thread for the truly committed to becoming a successful person.

Here, we will simply help each other out with anything work-wise. For the young people around here, such as myself, we have college students here to help. Who knows, maybe one of them are really good at a certain subject you need help with. Their reply may not be instant, but it'll definitely be helpful.

There is only one rule. Don't give them the answers or don't ask for the answers. Giving the answer to someone won't really help them in becoming a more intelligent being. Nor will asking for the answer. Disobeying this rule will result in the loss of the privilege to use this thread.

Help will most likely be provided by walkthroughs and links.
beware
the goblin
Davel has a point.

This is a more serious thread. Even so, he randomly popped in. Quite a helpful invade, if I say so myself.
beware
the goblin
Deleted both posts since you two didn't understand the extremely serious question.

Its an question every asks themself, that has never been answared.
M I N I V A N
Yes, but is it a homework question?

If it's actually helping you with homework, then sure. But if you were just joking, please don't do that.
beware
the goblin
Well TamaKuu, I'm doing my part here by doing more self spars than MP spars. Honesty, my goal is to be the very best. (Ash phrase, Pokemon)

Also, 2 more thing.

1. The second spar I was focusing on my self more than Uke. (Sorry)
2. The replay was named after NearlyDead. (not funny, just wanted to do it for fun)
Attached Files
Jammui - kicking training.rpl (57.7 KB, 9 views)
Jammui - NearlyAlive.rpl (362.6 KB, 10 views)
That isn't fucking homework.
What the hell is wrong with you people?
Also on your second replay, that isn't you.
that was an mp spar between you and someone, you
are uke.
Last edited by Nearly; Sep 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
wow that
sucked
OK I have a question about homework, a serious one, I am enrolled in algebra and was assigned functions in equations homework.
Can anyone help me figure out what way I can solve a problem like this?
F(x)=-2x-3 +g(x)=x^2+5x
Need some help, thanks,
Jmoze
Last edited by Jmoze; Sep 11, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

im on the same thing so some help and are a little understanding on problems like this would help a lot.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.